查看: 9443|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Kolbot拾取规则怎么写啊?

[复制链接]
匿名
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2015-11-21 17:30:20 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我一直用kolbot冲等级,马上98级了,用的是自带第拾取规则文件,但是刷了几千次巴尔,拿到第都是马拉,法师手腕等几件东西,满属性的马拉已经有超过10个了,手腕也七八个了,其他东西都捡不到。

我想自己往nip文件里面填写规则,又不知道怎么写,都是英文也看不懂,加入我想要合成一件谜团衣服,要怎么填写规则啊?

马上新赛季要开始了,打算继续玩锤子圣骑士,只玩这一个职业,如果各位有pal全套第nip文件,发给我也行,锤子骑士第全身拾取规则
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

光明使者

积分

社区居民忠实会员

沙发
发表于 2015-12-20 21:34:16 | 只看该作者
I made a post in the actual d2bs guide thread, but figured if I made a seperate thread it would be easier for the rest to read so I could get some info on my problem.

I ran d2bs back during version 1.1.2 and loved it. I had the bot working with NO problems what so ever. I just started playing again recently and decided to go with what I had used before because it worked. I just started using it about a day ago and I got the bot up and running with no errors. The only problem that Im finding myself running into now that I didnt have the first time I used it was the pickit. I had the bot doing some key runs and I wanted to watch for a bit to make sure he was picking up the keys, which he wasnt. Now, you might be wondering, \"Well, this guy just didnt set his pickit file in the settings.\" First off, d2bs\' \"keys\" pickit file comes with it set for the bot to pick up the keys when you download the program. I had checked to make sure of it before I started running the bot and when the bot didnt pick up any keys, I went back and double checked it. Theres no problem with the file and the file reads as follows:

Name = Key of Terror ; Key of Terror
Name = Key of Hate ; Key of Hate
Name = Key of Destruction ; Key of Destruction

There is no \";\" before any of the coding so it should pick these items up. The only thing that Im curious about and its due to the fact that I had run an older version is coding inside the actual char config file. With the old version, there was coding in the config file that would read:

NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"uniques.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"sets.nip\");
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"whites.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"runes.nip\");
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"rares.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"magics.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"gems.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"charmsjewels.nip\");
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"ringsamulets.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"potions.nip\");
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"moneymaker.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"keys.nip\");

And with this coding, you would simply add \"//\" to the beginning of the lines if you didnt want the bot to pickup anything from those pickit files in the settings. The current version when you download the bot only has this 1 line which reads:

NTConfig_NIPFilePath =[\"uniques.nip\", \"whites.nip\", \"runes.nip\", \"potions.nip\", \"moneymaker.nip\", \"keys.nip\", \"RuneWords.nip\"];

And what Im not sure about is if this new line is only showing an example of how to select the nip files or not. Regardless, what I tried to do was add in coding from the old version (which I showed above) to the new config file to see if it would work, but it didnt. Maybe its due to the fact that I dont need the .push at the end of the code? Im not exactly positive but Im hoping that Im giving you guys enough information to help me out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

光明使者

积分

社区居民忠实会员

板凳
发表于 2015-12-20 21:34:34 | 只看该作者
NTConfig_NIPFilePath =[\"uniques.nip\", \"whites.nip\", \"runes.nip\", \"potions.nip\", \"moneymaker.nip\", \"keys.nip\", \"RuneWords.nip\"];

This is all the pick its you currently have enabled, to disable just delete them out and re add at any time.

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

光明使者

积分

社区居民忠实会员

地板
发表于 2015-12-20 21:34:52 | 只看该作者
try using their id # instead of the their names from njipaliases

njipClassId[\"pk1\"]=647;        //        647=keyofterror
njipClassId[\"pk2\"]=648;        //        648=keyofhate
njipClassId[\"pk3\"]=649;        //        649=keyofdestruction

so

Name = 647
Name = 648
Name = 649
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

光明使者

积分

社区居民忠实会员

5#
发表于 2015-12-20 21:35:03 | 只看该作者
If you configure your bot inside the game it will change your bots layout to what you see now I edit the nips from config folder so mine stay same as the old style.

Comes from in game edit. These are added just by putting \"your.nip\" same as in brackets

NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"uniques.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"sets.nip\");
//NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"whites.nip\");
NTConfig_NIPFilePath.push(\"runes.nip\");
Is when you edit nip after config is created for your character and not doing it in game.
You won\'t get support unless you use in game editing which is safer & causes less headaches.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

光明使者

积分

社区居民忠实会员

6#
发表于 2015-12-20 21:35:15 | 只看该作者
Im not sure what you mean by the ingame edit... Since the first time I used the program, there have actually been videos of how to go through the setup process, which is exactly what I did. I went through the ingame steps as the video stated and I have the pickit option selected via the ingame setup. From there, the video says to go into the settings to select which items you want the bot to pick up or leave behind.

So if youre talking about this step, yes, Ive already set the bot up via the ingame commands. The reason why I went to the config file is because I remember it from the older version that I used. Thats why I had tried adding in the info from how you have it listed there, to see if that would work. Thats why I had asked.

Caribou, with what you suggested I do... Do I simply go into the \"keys\" file in the settings and simply replace the old line that says:

Name = Key of Terror ; Key of Terror
with
Name = 647

Or do I need to edit something in a different location. Im just looking for more specifics on what to edit and where to edit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|BattleCN ( 陕ICP备05006600号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:31 , Processed in 0.133432 second(s), 20 queries .